Facts about the DSV A/S share
The company is listed in Denmark and among the 25 most traded shares on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
The total share capital consists of 240,000,000 shares of each 1 DKK. There is only one share class and no restrictions on transferability or voting rights.
Composition of shareholders
DSV A/S has no majority shareholder and 100% free float of shares.
Shareholders to be disclosed under Section 30 of the Danish Capital Markets Act:
The following shareholder have informed that they hold more than 5% of the share capital:
- Ernst Göhner Stiftung, Zug, Switzerland (Announcement no. 909)
- Agility Public Warehousing Company K.S.C.P, Kuwait (Announcement no. 907)
- Morgan Stanley, Wilmington, USA. (Announcement no. 854)
- The Capital Group Companies, Inc., Los Angeles, USA. (Announcement no. 835)
- BlackRock, Inc., New York, USA. (Announcement no. 780)