Facts about the DSV Panalpina A/S share
The company is listed in Denmark and among the 25 most traded shares on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
The total share capital consists of 230,000,000 shares of each 1 DKK. There is only one share class and no restrictions on transferability or voting rights.
Composition of shareholders
DSV Panalpina A/S has no majority shareholder and 100% free float of shares.
Shareholders to be disclosed under Section 30 of the Danish Capital Markets Act:
The following shareholder has informed that they hold more than 10% of the share capital:
- Ernst Göhner Stiftung, Zug, Switzerland (+10%). (Announcement no. 780)
The following shareholder have informed that they hold more than 5% of the share capital:
- The Capital Group Companies, Inc., Los Angeles, USA. (Announcement no. 835)
- WCM Investment Management, LLC, Laguna Beach, USA (Announcement no. 832)
- BlackRock, Inc., New York, USA. (Announcement no. 780)
- Morgan Stanley, Wilmington, USA. (Announcement no. 695)