Communication with shareholders
If you wish to receive Company Announcements and other information from us via email, please select Email Alerts and follow the instructions.
As a shareholder you can log onto the Shareholder Portal and register your email address and register for forthcoming general meetings.
Log on to the Shareholder Portal (English).
The Shareholder Portal is developed by Computershare and if you require assistance in using the Shareholder Portal, please contact Computershare by email: email@example.com
DSV's Investor Relations Policy:
- creating visibility and accessibility for current and potential investors by communicating through the Company website, company announcements, press releases, conference calls, investor presentations, and direct communication with key stakeholders
- ensuring equal access to relevant information by communicating in an adequate, accurate and timely manner to facilitate regular trading and fair pricing of the Company’s shares
- ensuring through continuous, responsive and proactive dialogue that all investors have the opportunity to make known their opinions about the business activities of the Company and its strategic and commercial development
- ensuring that the Company operates according to good corporate governance and complies with the rules and regulation for companies listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S, and
- ensuring that the Board of Directors and the Executive Management are briefed on relevant information received based on dialogue with investors, analysts or other stakeholders.
Company announcements are published through GlobeNewsWire in accordance with applicable law and regulation and the rules for companies listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S and will be made available on the Company's website immediately when released.
Annual reports and interim reports are published through GlobeNewsWire according to the financial calendar and will be made available on the Company's website immediately when released.
Company announcements and financial reports will be published in English.
For a period of four weeks prior to release of the annual and interim financial reports, the Company maintains a quiet period and therefore does not comment on or discuss any matters related to financial results or expectations.