- One of the world’s leading freight forwarders with a strong M&A track record.
- Asset-light business model which enables us to scale our activities to market growth and demand.
- Targeting organic growth that exceeds market growth, in a market that is expected to grow in line with global GDP.
- Industry leading profitability and strong cash flow generation.
- Experienced management team.
Capital allocation and dividend policy
Our priority for capital allocation:
- Repayment of net interest-bearing debt in periods when the financial gearing ratio is above target range.
- Value-adding investments in the form of acquisitions or development of the existing business.
- Distribution to the shareholders by means of share buybacks and dividends.
DSV aims to ensure an annual dividend pay-out ratio of approximately 10-15% of net profit.
Financial outlook for the current year can be found in our latest investor presentation.